Fresh Arrivals at Trendy Divva

Hi shopaholics!
Vstyle team went to checkout latest arrivals at Trendy Divva Store last weekend and we were amazed to see the fresh collection.There were so many new styles from floral summer dresses to summer beach dress,sheer tops to printed tunics.Their party wear collection is just so awesome.Pretty gowns in bright shades is what makes Trendy Divva every fashionista;s favourite shopping destination,.I captured the beautiful collection in my cam and here I present you the beautiful western and ethnic wear as well.I liked the kaftan dresses in neon shades.Not only dresses but I loved the accessory collection too which included pretty embellished clutches and chunky neckpieces.Have a look at their latest collection on which they are offering 25% off!What more do we need.

\









The collection is super-unique I must say!
So what are you waiting for,rush to Trendy Divva store to avail great discounts!
Happy Shopping!

Team Vstyle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com