My Sweet Home

Hello All!
I do take lot of interest to re-do my house and I make sure I buy the unique products for my home because I like to keep everything stylish and different.When my friends and guests appreciate me for my well-organised home,I feel really good and it makes me to maintain my sweet home properly.
I came across this home decor online store MakeMyHome.com which is a complete online store for all our home needs.We can find electrical products like lightings and lamp,beds,benches and other furniture,products for bathroom,kitchen,kids room and worship room and many other essential products.They are offering great discounts too on many products.
I personally liked every products at their website and I am really glad to find such all-in-one store.But for this blogadda activity I am allowed to choose just three products to enhance my home's beauty and I would love to decorate my home with ethnic theme as my mom and I love to give an ethnic touch to our beautiful home.Three selected items are~First is Cricket set clock as I love playing cricket and this clock is a way to express my love for my favourite sports,and one more reason to select this clock is it would be an useful product too which will help me in getting up early in morning on time.And it can also be placed like an decorative item.Second is aromatic diffuser which will keep my  home fresh with its fragrance and who doesnt love to be in such an aromatic environment.This is small and we can keep it on any table in our room.Third item would be embroidered cotton cushion covers which will give a traditional touch to our home.These are so colorful and will please the eyes of our guests.


























This post is a part of Makemyhome activity at BlogAdda.com

Thanks1
Rishi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG