A healthy Child Makes a Happy Home

Hi All!
I believe that health is wealth and to keep myself in good health always I try my best.I eat clean and exercise well.I follow a very balanced lifestyle and avoid eating out much but still sometimes we fall sick even after taking really good care of ourselves.But do you know what is reason for this unwanted and untimely illness?I will let you know.You must have seen some people whose nose is always runny,they might be wearing warm clothes and protecting them from cold properly but after their efforts they have no control on their cold and cough problem.This happens because our immune system is weak and we fall sick when there is even a little change in weather,when it becomes little colder or little warmer.How can we protect ourselves from this?
Thats really simple if we follow some good habits and make our immune system strong.
I remember when I was a kid and my father brought Dabur Chyawanprash and told me about its so many benefits if we include it in our daily intake.I was so happy to know about this product and my mother made sure that she include it in my diet everyday.
After having dinner,she gave me two spoons of Chyawanprash with milk before I go to bed so that I can make myself stronger and protect my immune system.I loved having it everyday because it tastes good too with its lots of advantages.
My mother always says that A healthy child makes a happy home.When I see any of my friend falling sick during exam time,I remember I have advised him to buy Chyawanprash because its  magic product which helps us in protecting us from various illnesses.
When I am ill my mother gets so upset and she dont feel good.She tells me that when a child is not well,mother feels helpless so she strongly believe in the power of Chyawanprash.We all know mother's love is unconditional.They just want to see us happy and healthy and Chyawanprash has made this thing really simple for them.Chyawanprash is a time-tested and age-old formulation and has a number of herbs like Amla,which is known to be the best anti-oxidents,Giloy(Guduchi) known to have immuno-modulatory properties and has more than 40 other natural ingredients.
Chyawanprash helps to strengthen our body's internal defence mechanism-the immune system and protects us from day-to-day infections such as cold,cough,etc.
Dabur Chyawanprash's Ayurvedic herbs strengthen's the body's natural defence mechanism by stimulating our NK cells (Natural Killer Cells).Nk cells helps in fighting with Virus and bacteria in our body,thus giving us increased immunity from various infections.
I strongly recommend this product to all my readers because I have it daily without fail and once you start taking it you will know it benefits more clearly.

Follow this link to know more about Chyawanprash here~ Dabur Chyawanprash
It gives 3X Immunity.

Thanks Rishi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com