Get Festive Look with Myntra.com

Hey All
Today's post is really special and different from other previous posts as in this post I will be sharing what I would love to wear on this festive occassion.My first preference is silk kurta with folded sleeves as they look really classy.I would pair it with jeans and nice black shoes from Myntra.com.I created this set to show my style for festive season.It would be a bit colder this season so I decided to include a warm sweater in my look.


Festive Look


184292
myntra.com





Roadster Men Black Striped Sweater
myntra.com




You can buy this products here`

1) Men teal blue tussar silk kurta
2)Men black authentic casual shoes
3)Men black striped sweater
4)Men Socks

Do you like my festive look?
what have you planned to buy from yoru favourite online store to wear this Diwali?

Thanks
Rishi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com