Melbourne-My favourite City

Hello all!
You all must have read about Melbourne's beauty.I was planning to visit this lovely city and I hope to visit it soon (after saving some money).I know many places in Melbourne,all the places are amazing and attracts me to visit them as soon as possible.I love going on trips with my friends.There are so many places in my wishlist which I would like to see in Melbourne,Australia.I know about their famous Federation Square which works closely with local community groups,particularly multicultural groups to support events that allow people to share their culture,traditions,food and language in the heart of Melbourne.Fed square hosts a range of multicultural festivals and celebrations throughout the year.Fed square also works with consulates help celebrate and proud acknowledge the national days of countries around the world.This is really a very nice place  to visit and share happiness all around.
Then I have heard a lot about Melbourne's Great Ocean Road.I would love to travel this place as it is one of the world's most scenic coastal drives .There is so much to admire on the stunning coastline on the Great Ocean Walk.This is one of the most beautiful natural attractions in Australia.There are ancient rainforests,abundant local wildlife in the Great Ocean Road region.




You can check this Tourism Victoria Website

Here is an interesting video I want to share with you all~
Tanmay and Rohan Go seal watching
Video here

Now I have a blog contest for all the loyal fans of this blog.Tell me the answer and the best answer wins prize.Contest will end on 4th Jan so do post your answer in comment section fast.

Which of these places would you want to visit in Melbourne and why?
Answer this simple question and win shopping voucher.

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com