GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION

Hello All!

I have taken Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Hair Challenge and for this I will have to use the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and conditioner for one month and will share the results after using these products.
I took Hair Self Evaluation test also.My hair are weak and I am suffering from severe hairfall.My major hair concern is is hairfall only,I also want to have nourished hair.I am hopeful that product might benefit my hair.
The packaging of these product is very attractive as it comes in bright yellow plastic bottle.The fragrance is very fruity and makes me use it instantly.I feel that this shampoo and conditioner will make my hair condition better.


Stay Tuned for results!
Vstyle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG