Punjab Grill-Select Citywalk Saket

Hi friends!
Rocky and Mayur have ventured out to explore food from all parts of India and curate videos on Askme.com  I'm contributing mypart by relishing my favorite dishes at Punjab Grill and sharing my views with you all!
You can also upload your video review on AskMe and stand a chance to meet Rocky and Mayur.


Today I will share my fine dining experience at Punjab Grill.This restaurant is located in Select Citywalk Mall,saket on second floor.We really wanted to eat North-Indian food and we celebrated our sister's birthday there!We decided to have lunch at Punjab Grill


DECOR-The interiors of Punjab Grill are really classy.Its the spacious restaurant with comfortable seating.It is spacious.The restaurant is reasonably attractive with a large decoration of bronze utensils on one wall.The restaurant was full and atmosphere was good.



FOOD-They have an amazing menu.The menu offers North-Indian food.We ordered Shahi Paneer,It was susper rich and buttery.Tandoori Parantha were delicious and Butter Rotis were good too., We ordered some cold drinks.We got our food on time.
The taste was authentic punjabi.The tandoori Lacha Parantha is something I would love to eat again and again as it was really good.I would give 5/5 for the quality of food.
Quantity and quality of each of the servings were good.Everything was clearly perfect.


We were also offered Pan Shot at the end of our meal.All the items were impeccable.Next time I would love to taste their Daal as its their signature dish and I have heard a lot about its amazing taste.

This can be termed as one of the restaurant where I would like to bring my family for dinner.






SERVICE-The servers were quick.We got our order on table fast.The servers were well-dressed in Punjabi costumes.

For the price,I think it was well-worth it.So if you are around at lunch or dinner time,head over to the top floor of the select citywalk mall, and give the award winning restaurant chain,a try!

Definitely recommended to all foodies.You can check many more restaurants at Askme

Would I like to Go there Again?
yes,ofcourse,I would like to go there as they have a talented team of chefs and the prices are unbelievably low:Two persons can have vegetarian meal with two dishes for less than rs 1500.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG