Colgate MaxFreshMove

Hi friends

I am participating in Colgate MaxFreshMove Phase 3 Activity and I have selected theme 1 .I have created my video dancing solo on MaxFreshMove song. Allu Arjun danced so well on this tune in TV ad,and I am not competing with him but I have tried my best to dance on this mind-blowing song.This song is very refreshing and whenever I listen to this tune,I like shaking my body on this tune.

I love dancing ,dancing solo and dancing with my friends also in party. Recently I also joined dance classes so that I can improve my dancing.I want to learn dance like Hrithik Roshan and Shahid Kapoor. I spend most of time practicing my dance steps.

I have tried to dance on MaxFreshSong also.Next time when colgate will come up with any other dance activity then by that time I will be able to learn more dancing styles. I really loved dancing on this song and this song fills every moment with freshness. I feel great dancing on this song again and again.Not just one,but I took lots of shots of my dancing before submitting this final video of me dancing on this song.

My video~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv4eOozPDWA

I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.



Why dont you also show your dance moves.This activity is so much fun!Do let me know whether you liked my dance moves or not.


Comments

  1. You want them to notice you. You want them to reply to your comment. Secretly, you want them to visit and comment on your blog, follow you on social media, and ultimately become your best friend forever.

    Pet Vaccination in delhi
    Pet Vaccination in Vasant kunj
    Pet Vaccination in Chhatarpur
    Pet Vaccination in Mehrauli
    Pet Vaccination in Ghitorni
    Pet Vaccination in Lado Sarai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com