#MaxFreshMove Phase 3


I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity

This is my second post for theme 2,dance with family for MaxFreshMove Activity.

When I am having a rough day,I start my music system and start dancing to refresh myself. Good songs adds freshness to our day and #MaxFreshMove song is one such tune which energizes me a lot. Firstly the picturization of this song is good as superstar Allu Arjun dance on this tune so well. Seeing him dance and seeing him filled up with so much energy also makes everyone feel to dance on this  ad.

The song is so fast that nobody can stop dancing after hearing this great music.We all went crazy making our dubsmash video lots of time.Its so much fun dancing on this song with refreshing theme.I would say that we all dance on this tune in morning then this song can brighten our day just like colgate . Here is link to my #MaxFreshMove song Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub8B2G7vRjU

I love dancing with my family and in this video I am dancing with my sister.She is my dance partner since childhood, and as this video is of just few seconds so I am not able to show my dance moves correctly but there was no one to shoot our video so I thought our selfie style video would work.


I hope to win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com