MadeOfGreat

Hello everyone,

Have you heard about heard about Tata Motors and Lionel Messi's association? If not, let me tell you that Lionel Messi is now the Global Brand Ambassador of Tata Motors. Isn't it a great partnership? We all know Tata Motors is another name of Trust,Simplicity and Authenticity. In the same way, Lionel Messi is an icon for today's youth as he is super talented and ambitious.

We also meet may such talented people in our lives who leave a great impact on our minds.Such people inspire us to change ourselves for better. I too got influenced by some really good people in my life but the person who inspired me a lot is my friend. My friend whom I met in school in my higher classes, I wish I knew her much earlier too. I observed her from those day only and I could learn so many great things from her. She was a dedicated student who loved working hard. Above all she was a best human being who had friendly nature. I was lucky to become her friend because such friends are once in a lifetime like friends and rare to be found these days. Her way of dealing every problem of life with strength inspired me a lot. She taught me some really useful lessons for life. Now when I see her successful in her life,I know how hard she worked and she really deserve all the success and happiness. She is truly #madeofgreat. I admire her for all her best qualities. I am really glad to find such thoughtful person in my life as best friend. Her company changed me too to do better in life,to value relationships. I learnt from her so many things which I think I could not learn from any other person. Such great people really deserve a mention in my blog! Watch this video for more inspiration madeofgreat


Contest for blog readers!!!

What do you think of Tata Motors' association with Lionel Messi? Answer this question and you can win amazon Gift card worth Rs 750. Do participate by 22nd November.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com