Review: Strands Studio

Hello blog readers,

In my last blogpost, I  posted about Strands Studio Salon, who  opened their new outlet at Punjabi Bagh. I was excited to try their services and recently visited their outlet in Malviya Nagar.



The interiors were impressive and it was neat and clean (which is the first thing we observe when we enter any salon).

 Their representative fixed my appointment well in advance and after waiting for some time, their staff assisted me. My hands needed Manicure as they got tanned in sun. Their talented team offered me Manicure and Pedicure services. The products they used were effective and my hands and feet felt so good after these services.

My whole experience at Strands Studio was amazing.

Rating: I would give 4/5 to this outlet.

Strands Salon have 5 more outlets in Delhi. You can visit your nearest outlet and pamper yourself!

Thanks
Vstyle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRONICLES OF KALI BY PRITHVI RAJ

LEGENDS OVER GENERATIONS BY ASHRAF HAGGAG

Craziest Shopping Experience At Baggout.com